ICDAM 2020 is just over six months away: May 17th to 20th in Ede, the Netherlands. We look forward to welcoming you to ICDAM 2020 to advance the global vision for diet and physical activity assessment!
BE PART OF ICDAM 2020 – SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT BY NOVEMBER 15TH
Abstracts are invited for poster and oral presentations. All abstracts should describe research related to diet and/or physical activity assessment measurement methods. If you have work in progress, consider a late-breaking abstract – the call will open on December 1st.
EXPLORE THE ICDAM 2020 WEBSITE TO START PLANNING YOUR TRIP TO ICDAM 2020 – LEARN ABOUT:
- Visiting Ede and accommodation options.
- Six diverse pre-conference workshops on May 16th and 17th.
- The tentative ICDAM 2020 program and our line-up of fantastic keynote speakers. Registration will open soon!
- Nearby May 14th-15th workshop on The physical behavior 24/7 approach – integrating occupational and public health perspectives in Stockholm, Sweden, hosted by the International Society for the Measurement of Physical Behaviour.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS WELCOME
- ICDAM seeks and accepts sponsorship and exhibitors consistent with our vision. Benefits for sponsors include visibility to attendees of ICDAM 2020 through our website and at the venue, opportunities to network with attendees from around the world, and participation in social events. Accepted sponsors are not permitted to influence the scientific program of ICDAM 2020 nor to use the ICDAM logo or other materials on their websites or elsewhere to promote their products. Learn about our sponsor and exhibitor opportunities and apply today.
SUBMIT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO HOST ICDAM 2022
- The ICDAM International Steering Committee is seeking expressions of interest to host ICDAM 2022. Interested parties are invited to submit a 3-page letter of interest by December 15, 2019. Expressions of interest will be reviewed by the Committee and selected parties invited to submit a full proposal.