We proudly invite you to celebrate EFAD’s 40th anniversary on 28 & 29 September 2018 in Rotterdam – one of Trip Advisor’s top ten cities and only 30 minutes from Schiphol Airport!
EFAD – the European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians – was established in 1978 and has grown steadily ever since. We now represent over 34.000 dietitians and 9.000 students. Our vibrant network will once again offer a conference that addresses a wide range of topics relevant to dietitians today and explores future areas of work for dietitians.
- The conference is about making the difference as a dietitian!
- Meet the experts: Meet some of the experts you've read about
- Lonely Planet's Best in Travel has declared Rotterdam one of the top 10 cities in the world to visit
- You can network with colleagues from other countries and maybe even arrange a work/study visit in another European country or find a vacation address ;-)
- The conference is in English but you could definitely have the opportunity to practice your Dutch (and your English, and your French, and your German, and your Spanish and your Greek and Italian)
- Enjoy the conference dinner and party, which takes place on a boat while cruising the waters of Rotterdam
- Get fitter by enjoying some of the exercise opportunities on offer (Tai Chi, walking)
Looking forward to meeting you in Rotterdam in 2018!
EFAD Secretary General